Vay Kay Shway!

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!!

So once again I'd like to apologize for being M.I.A.
Lately I just can't seem to get into writing on a regular basis.
So in an effort to make up for the last month of missed posts I'm going to attempt the impossible...

...blogging everyday while on vacation! Genius right?... I can''t seem to come up with anything interesting, or witty or informative for the last month, so to fix it, I'll try posting everyday! I must be brain dead. No really... I was supposed to post this yesterday on my first day of vacation and forgot... oops.

Alrighty then, a quick update...

We are all alive,
I'm on vacation for the next two weeks, with no plans to go anywhere, or do anything I don't want to.
I go back to work for the July long weekend and then on the 6th I start training on my new job.
My new full time job...

Sammy is awesome, we took him to the zoo for the first time a couple weeks ago.

 

 I think he may still be a little to young to fully appreciate the zoo. It was a long hot day and all of the animals were sleeping. Sam was more impressed with the Zoomobile that took people on tours and with the buses in the parking lot. We should have saved the 100 bucks and took Sam to a bus depot instead. Just kidding, we did have fun but we'll go back in the fall when it's not so hot out.

Mr. Snips and I picked up an early birthday present for my Dad from my Mom...


Cute eh?! Her name's Dusty and she's the cutest little doberman in the world. She prances? around like Bambi and does full on somersaults when she trips. It's cute. Needless to say my Dad loves her.


Okay what else do I have to share?...
Sewing projects... not a lot in the sewing department over the last month. 
I finished the quilt for my big sis and sent it out west with my Mom. I'm quite happy with the results and I hope my sister likes it. Happy early Birthday Tan!

Here's the front...

and the back...

 

and a close up of the embroidery work...


a little tlc... my sisters initials. 
Sorry for the craptastic photos...

And for the only other sewing project I've had time for...

 

A new bucket hat for Sammy...



Unfortunately it's a little to big for him. But not bad for my first attempt.

And I guess that's it...

High Fives until tomorrow!!

Comments

Popular Posts