Blogging is hard...

Okay, you know what? It’s difficult to write on a consistent basis, let alone every day. I'm must have been delusional to think that I could post every day.
I read a lot of other blogs that are general day in the life of... so I thought I could do that. Unfortunately my life just isn't that interesting...

I have lists of ideas to write about, yet I can't seem to form the ideas into decent posts. I think I've gone blogging brain dead...

I'll be back later with some fascinating news and an exciting tutorial on how to build beautiful furniture using dinky cars, peanut butter and dust bunnies.

Until then,
pitiful little uninspired high fives...

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!
And will usually respond by email, unless you're a no reply blogger. Then pop back here for a response!

Popular Posts