WIP Wednesday

So I have a confession...
I'm addicted to scrapbooking paper.
I don't actually "scrapbook" but I buy the paper like it's going out of style.

Another confession, I started this post about an hour and fifteen minutes ago while watching Chocolat and this is as far as I've got.
Damn you Johnny Depp! (shaking fist).

Anyhoo, back to the WIP.
A couple years back Mr. Snips and I flew to NYC for a weekend to be at the opening of my very first gallery show. We took a ridiculous amount of photos and I've been wanting to make a book of some of our favourites for quite a while. So... perfect time to use some of my paper. There's still some photos I need to add and I might do a bit of journaling but this is what I have, (warning, extremely photo heavy... I still don't know how to put in a jump break).


























So that's one of the projects I have on the go right now... I do have some paintings on the go but I've yet to take any pictures of them, and I still need to finish up the quilt I have on the go for my mom, having issues with this one. Might be a post about that another day. Until then...

...later taters!

Comments

  1. OK people how amazing is my little sis?! Does her creativity know no bounds!? Man she is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tan...
    you're pretty awesome yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!
And will usually respond by email, unless you're a no reply blogger. Then pop back here for a response!

Popular Posts