Happy Mothers Day

With my second mothers day here, it has me reflecting on how much Sam has changed since the first.
Sam was only three months old for my first mothers day, so at fifteen months now, the changes are astronomical. He's growing so fast. He's so smart and I marvel at what he knows and understands.  Even if he doesn't have a lot to say.



I love watching him stop whatever he's doing to dance when a good commercial comes on.

And how he plays in the curtains with Seven.

I love it when he runs full tilt at me then jumps into my arms for a hug.

I love our bedtime routine that involves a kiss for dad then one for me and another for dad, then one for me from dad, then sometimes one more for me and maybe another for dad...
He's very generous with the kisses so I'm taking all I can get now.
Then finally Sam turning the light off and shutting the door himself.

I love putting him to bed everynight and I'm going to miss it so much when I start my new job.

I love how excited he gets when he sees a really big truck... he's so cute.

Or when we're on the bus and he needs to wave at everyone as they get off.

I especially love all his different laughs, he has so many.

I could keep going and make the worlds longest list if I were to continue with everything I love about him, but instead I'll just say that I love everything he does, everything he is and everything his going to become...

...even when it involves barf down my top :)


So Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's out there, especially mine!
And Happy Mothers Day to me, the worlds luckiest Mom!

Comments

  1. Oh Nic you made me cry! In a good, reflective way. I should take a picture of myself and actually post something for this week's Snapshot Sunday. sigh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!
And will usually respond by email, unless you're a no reply blogger. Then pop back here for a response!

Popular Posts