World Cupcake Domination...

So the quest continues, in this edition of WCD I tackle some super fantastic Dutch Chocolate Raspberry cupcakes.
Made for my Mom for her Un-Birthday today. ( I was in the hospital this year over her birthday.)
The cupcakes turned out quite good if I do say so myself, nice and moist and flavourful. With fresh raspberries inside!
Still trying to figure out how to keep the berries from sinking to the bottom of the cupcake while baking... any ideas?...
Anywho, keeping this short today but I promise I will try and post a little more regularly from now on...notice I said "try"
Enjoy!!

Comments

  1. They look delicious, you should send me some! Try coating the raspberries in flour before you put them in the cupcakes - that's what I do when I add berries to cakes so maybe it'll work with mini cakes?? Love ya! Tan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Tan!! I'll give it a shot...
    Luv you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have the recipe for these, they look very yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!
And will usually respond by email, unless you're a no reply blogger. Then pop back here for a response!

Popular Posts