WIP Wednesday

Quick post tonight...
I have a few projects on the go right now but most need to be kept secret. I do have one though that I can share a couple of in progress shots of.


Another quilt, this one for my mom for mothers day. Fingers crossed it gets finished on time.


Sorry for the rubbish photo... it rained all day today so the lighting was horrible.

I'm using two charm packs of Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane line and some Kona in Sky.
I stitched the top half of the quilt first then mirrored it for the bottom, hopefully I'll be able to get the rest stitched up tomorrow.

I've chosen Picnic Bouquet in Gold for the backing and Welcome Road in Sky for the binding, both from the Nicey Jane line as well.





This one seems to be coming together quite quickly, maybe I will have it done in time for mothers day!
Though I probably just jinxed it.

Goodnight all!

Comments

Popular Posts