It's on like Donkey Kong!



So today is day one of Kids Clothes Week and this time I'm ready!! I spent the better part of the weekend (in between my birthday festivities) cutting pattern pieces and getting almost all my fabrics cut out. My list for spring is a lot more streamlined than last fall. I already have a lot on my plate right now trying to take care of my FAL list, Lady Harvatines Triangle Log Cabin QAL as well as trying to get my shop up and running (taking a little longer than anticipated).  So for now, the list consists of - three bucket hats for Max, two for Sam. A beachy button down shirt for Max and perhaps a pair of shorts. And Sammy's getting the Oliver and S messenger bag and a new pair of pants. I still need to draft a pattern from a pair of Sam's pants and cut the fabric out, but i think I'll ease in slowly and start with the hats. And now that I've written it all out, my list seems a little daunting. Fingers crossed I actually finish something :)

No free hands for high fives today!
Hoping to be back later with more photo's of this finished quilt!



xo snips

Comments

  1. go, nicole, go!! you are so organized!! good luck with the mega long list you have!! Can't wait to see the boys' hats...i love the fabric you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina! It's so nice to have a cheer section to motivate me :) You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!
And will usually respond by email, unless you're a no reply blogger. Then pop back here for a response!

Popular Posts