Baby City Blocks

Just a quick post tonight...
I have a couple of quilts on the go right now and I finished this little baby quilt top yesterday and thought I'd share it.

 

I used Liesl Gibson's City Weekend collection for this little number and loving how it's turned out!


It's for a girlfriend at work for part of her shower gift, I hope she likes it!


I got lucky here and was able to lay it all out while Sam was napping.


Then was able to stitch most of it the following day while he napped again. 
The finished size will be 34" x 38".


Haven't yet decided on the backing and the binding yet... 
they will be finding out if it's a boy or a girl so I may wait to decide, 
but I think it would look nice backed in the yellow and turquoise stripe and bound in the yellow dots...


What do you think?

Comments

  1. I love it!! I would think the red stripey one for the back and then the almost solid red for binding? Bright, bright, bright!! Babies love bright! And eyes miss you guys! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. another wow! I love the little bits of red, and think those yellow dots would look great on the back :) Bright bright bright is great advice...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!
And will usually respond by email, unless you're a no reply blogger. Then pop back here for a response!

Popular Posts