Happy Halloween!!

Quick little post tonight...

Just dropping in to say hi and show a couple shots of Sammy’s Halloween costume.
I think it’s pretty cute. I changed my mind three times before deciding on a hedgehog, so I ended up starting his costume the day before and finishing it the day of...not some of my finest work but not bad for a couple hours of sewing.


He wasn’t in the best of moods and didn’t want to wear it for long but my mom and I did manage to get him out for a couple walks in the neighbourhood.

 
Looking forward to next year when I can take him trick or treating!

Comments

  1. I still think he should have gone as Mister Adorable!'Cause that's what it is! I love the photos though and your lackidaysicle (?sp) is waaaaay better than my bestest attempt! Will there be a photo of Mister Adorable in his Mister Adorable outfit for Auntie Tana?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!
And will usually respond by email, unless you're a no reply blogger. Then pop back here for a response!

Popular Posts