Today

Today I woke to the thumping of Sam throwing his legs in the air and slamming them back down on his mattress.
Today I have dirty dishes in the sink and the carpet in Sams room needs to be vacuumed.
Today the sweltering heat has given us a break and I wish I could find the time to spray paint this little piggy bank for Sam.
Today the convenience of granola bars isn’t cutting it and I would love a big steak salad.
Today Sam just wants to do squats...over and over and over again.
Today Mr. Snips called from work in the middle of the day...okay it was just to get my dad’s number but it was still a nice surprise.
Today the lawn desperately needs to be cut and Seven won’t go on it to do her business.
 Today I have barf on my pants and a little bit in my hair.
Today I have brushed my teeth, but it's past noon and I still need a shower..
Today, despite all this, I’m the happiest woman in the world.
Today Sam rolled over on his own for the first time...and I got it on video!
Today...right now... Sam is curled up in my arms having a nap...and i've never loved anything more.
        Don’t be surprised if your dreams come true today...
                  mine have...
            There’s magic in the air!

Comments

Popular Posts