Happy Mothers Day! Part Two

I remember earlier on in my pregnancy saying to my mom that I hoped to be even half as good as a mom as she was...because it would still make me an amazing mom.
I know that every child says that their mom is the best but in my case it’s the absolute truth. There is no mom better than mine.
I’ve never seen my mom’s super hero cape but I know she has one...she’s definitely my hero.
And not just my hero, she’s my role model, my inspiration, my rock, she’s so many things to me. But most of all she’s my best friend. I strive to be just like her.
I will never be able to thank my mom for everything she’s done for me, and all the fun we’ve had together. I just hope she knows how grateful and lucky I am to have her as a mother, and how much I love and respect her. I treasure each and every moment I spend with her and want nothing but the best for her.




Happy Mothers Day Mom!!
I Love You

Comments

Popular Posts